Lewis E Wint, founder
Lew and Diane (Euler) Wint began serving the community in 1959, selecting a charming road side park for the building's placement. Over thirty years later, the two original downtown funeral homes merged together to utilize the South Main Street location(Goyette Funeral Home with Wint Funeral Home). Although there have been several building additions and updates over the years, one constant theme continues:
"Not just the Standard Service...the Service that Sets the Standard."
Being an independent, family-owned funeral home allows us to meet the needs of those we serve in every respect. "No problem" is a common phrase heard from our four licensed funeral directors and extensive support team.
We are committed to providing quality service, attention to every detail and immaculate facilities while honoring life.
- Two large refreshment lounges with complimentary coffee, soft drinks and cookies
- Barrier free access
- Quiet downtown setting on Main Street
- Spacious and tastefully decorated visitation rooms
- Large parking lot
- Several price and service alternatives
- Many cremation choices
- Experts in out-of-town arrangements
- Secure preplanning and medicaid options
- Complimentary support group with on-staff grief counselor
- Serving all faiths and personal beliefs
- Specialists in veterans' services/20 minutes to Great Lakes National Cemetery
- Children's program at no charge
- Aftercare program
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large flat screen TVs/video tributes
- Online gift shop for memorial gifts and mementos
Licensed Funeral Directors
William H. Wint • Jennifer McGee Simsack, Mgr.
Timothy M. Currier • Robert K. Kerwin II
(248) 625-5231 ~ email@example.com
Have the "Talk of a Lifetime"